About Calvary

Calvary Episcopal Church began its spiritual journey in a home on East Hickory Street in Lombard, Illinois in 1929. In 1951 Calvary officially became a parish. Over the years, the Church has built a solid relationship with other local churches and with the Diocese of Chicago and the Episcopal Church for education, outreach and congregational vitality.

Get in touch

Calvary Episcopal Church
105 W. Maple Street
Lombard, IL 60148

630-620-8899