FORMS & LINKS
KEEPING GOD'S PEOPLE SAFE
The Diocese of Chicago is committed to doing everything in its power to maintain a safe and supportive atmosphere for the children and adults who are members of its congregations, attend its programs or participate in its ministries.
Get more information about their Keeping God’s People Safe training program.
RESOURCES FOR RESPONDING TO RACISM
Articles, videos, and prayer resources for education and reflection, from the Diocese of Chicago.
Information and registration for anti-racism training.
- Funeral Planning Checklist
- Burial Preferences Form
- Columbarium Application
- Columbarium Niche Agreement
BUILDING SPACE USE
- New Member Information Form
- Church School Registration Form (coming soon!)
- Reimbursement Form
- Calvary Server Instructions