Location

Sanctuary
Calvary Church

Date

Aug 11 2019

Blessing of the Backpacks

Calvary is once again participating in a school supply drive for Madison Elementary School. During our 9am service, the “backpacks” and other supplies will be blessed before their delivery to the school.

Leave a Comment

About Calvary

Calvary Episcopal Church began its spiritual journey in a home on East Hickory Street in Lombard, Illinois in 1929. In 1951 Calvary officially became a parish. Over the years, the Church has built a solid relationship with other local churches and with the Diocese of Chicago and the Episcopal Church for education, outreach and congregational vitality.

Get in touch

Calvary Episcopal Church
105 W. Maple Street
Lombard, IL 60148

630-620-8899

© 2020 Calvary Church of Lombard. 105 W. Maple St., Lombard, IL 60148